We’ve Improved How You Measure Earnings
We’ve added even more reports to your Author Dashboard, to ensure that measuring your earnings is a breeze.
As the Author Dashboard is now your #1 destination for data and insights on your portfolio, it will replace the earnings report on your contributor’s app.
New earnings data will stop feeding into the earnings report in the contributor’s app at the end of the February cycle, on 4th February, 2022.
You will still be able to access your historical earnings reports for the next 6 months. This earnings information is also available for you now, on the Author Dashboard.
What’s on the Author Dashboard?
- Earnings Report: Track your Elements and Market earnings in one place, with many controls to isolate the data you want to see.
- Earnings Statements: Easily view and download your monthly Elements earnings information
- Top Earning Items: Insight into the performance of your portfolio at an individual item level, across Envato Elements and Envato Market
- Content Bonus: Understand what you need to do to continue to qualify for the Content Bonus.
- Trends & Insights: The most popular keywords searched by customers in the last 28 days, filtered by location and item type
Enjoy exploring your new earnings reporting destination!
Ready to explore the Author Dashboard?
Visit the Author Dashboard to get personalised insights on your earnings, top performing items and more!